Jan 1, 2010 #1 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Inspiration for you. Check this out: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWifPWDJ6o8
Jan 1, 2010 #2 B beaupower32 Tech Sergeant 1,824 47 Joined Jun 10, 2007 Location Lancaster, California Geez what a great model, that guy put a lot of effort into it.
Jan 1, 2010 #3 dirkpitt289 Master Sergeant 2,286 20 Joined Jul 16, 2009 Location South Plainfield New Jersey I could do that if I wanted to. I just don't want to.
Jan 3, 2010 #4 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. dirkpitt289 said: I could do that if I wanted to. I just don't want to. Click to expand... Me Too!!!
Jan 3, 2010 #5 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Holy-fricken-gees!
Jan 3, 2010 #6 jamierd Senior Airman 556 0 Joined Jul 16, 2009 Location Glenrothes Scotland Not impressed i mean why go to all that bother and forget to put in the navigators pencil ruins the whole thing for me .Hell it wouldnt have got anywhere without the navigators pencil
Not impressed i mean why go to all that bother and forget to put in the navigators pencil ruins the whole thing for me .Hell it wouldnt have got anywhere without the navigators pencil