Fw 154A-0

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ellis995

Staff Sergeant
Mar 15, 2009
Easington Lane UK
Hi guy's

Started to paint the bits ready to put together, and i have noticed that there is no control stick ( Was there a control stick for this kite, :oops: ) Should be ready to put it together starting tomorrow.

Trying to get it built but not painted before i go into hospital on Monday for my operation :( But i should be back out of hospital tuesday :D )

Here you are Keith...source unknown.

Attachments

• ta154-11.jpg
    ta154-11.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 172
Hi guy's

I'm back safe and sound. They cut the tendings in my toe's ( on my right foot ) on crutches for 2 months:(.

Will put pics up of the Fw Ta 154 soon as all i have to do is matt coat then varnish it. ( bloody shame about the decals, there were very brittle, as they kept breaking ).

Glad to hear you're back healthy Ellis. Hope you can lose the crutches soon. Sounds like your hands and fingers are working OK. Looking forward to pics of this machine.

Hi guy's

I'm back safe and sound. They cut the tendings in my toe's ( on my right foot ) on crutches for 2 months:(.

Will put pics up of the Fw Ta 154 soon as all i have to do is matt coat then varnish it. ( bloody shame about the decals, there were very brittle, as they kept breaking ).

Sounds like you need to stay off your feet for a while ------ probably at a chair by your modelling desk. :D

Glad things went well, Hope you have a speedy recovery. :D

Thanks guy's

A little peeved at the moment started to put the clear coat on and the decals started to disintergrate :(:oops:

And to think by my standards this is my best kit yet.

Pics shortly:D

I could have sworn I'd posted here! Anyway, glad to know you're back mate. As you're on crutches, it means you'll have to sit down and stay occupied by modelling, doesn't it?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back