Wearing some paint now, no doubt the colours are probably not quite bang on but they will have to do. I've kinda been putting off the painting but now its pretty much done.
My mottling needs to be darker I think and the rudder needs another coat as you can see.
Looks good Alex. Remember that the colours will darken when you do the clear coats; I think the mottle looks OK, so I'd be tempted to leave it as is. Just do another coat on the rudder, as you said, and tidy up the red band if you can. Coming along very nicely mate.
Worked a bit here and there last few days. Reasonably happy with my mottling, considering my tools Numerous cotton tips, paint thinner and of course paint.
Also dirtied the 190 up only a little, I've tried not to do to much. Should see some markings on it pretty soon once I sort what fiddly bits I can leave till very last.