Fw 190D-9 "Red1" of JV44 Lt. Heino Sachsenberg....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, it is simple, if you are not happy, put some more RLM76 on those parts you're not happy with, and try again.

I see what you're getting at, some mottle looks real good, some average,
patience and some perseverance, mate.

Don't go to the next colour until you are satisfied.

Show me a pic of the firing end of your airbrush.

Are you sure ya just dropped it, looks like you accidentally on purpose jumped on it a couple of times...

Take the nozzle off and let me see how the needle fits, is there another inner sleeve, and what size is the hole in the front nozzle that the needle runs through.

Couple more pics please...

Accidently on purpose??/ LMAO...

Not sure on the size of the hole in front, the documentation for the brush has dissapeared.... Here are the pics...

Attachments

• ~brush 009.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 63
  • ~brush 014.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 67
  • ~brush 015.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 57
  • ~brush 017.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 65
To be honest Wayne, and Im sure u know this, I am a rookie with an airbrush, in all cases....

I believe that the paint is forced through the very small opening when the needle is drawn backwards... I clean the tip of my nozzle frequently to prevent dry buildup on the very tip...

Even when using lower pressure, I cnnot get close to the model for minute detail, as the paint puddles/builds up.. It happened twice to me in doing the camo above... I cant get closer than 4 or 5 inches... I dont think I have the correct tip for that kind of work, but am not sure if there are other aftermarket tips that will work on my brush....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread