I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Original post removed -wanted to trade a fues I thought came in two versions - apparently not the case.

However...anyone want to make an SBD-4 Dauntless from the Hasegawa 1/72 SBD-5 kit? I need a -5 cowl... (Can supply kit decals aswell.)

Cheers! Evan

Last edited:
Hey, I just acquired the Koster B-17 conversion kit so that I can make a 1/48 C or D, and as I don't really want to slice up an old kit that needs refurbishing, does anyone have a B-17 they don't want (a travesy if I may dare to say it-but I need one)?

I have a started 1/48 Revell AT-6 that had a problem with the spray gun when the yellow went on, but the cockpit was started and looks ok. Can send pics if interested.

A friend here (Hungary) has the Revell B-17F up for grabs (1:48 ). I can ask him what he wants for it if you're interested

Pics of the Harvard would be great too!

Evan

Hello,

I´m looking for some unpacked A/C kit from 21st century toys in 1:32 scale as a Xmas gift for my son. I know it´s too early for a Xmas now but looking at Internet offers the number of those kits is going dramatically down due to their discontinued production...

So please, should anyone of you have such an unneeded kit for a reasonable price (20-40 bucks) please let me know. A friend of mine from N.Y.C. is gonna visit me in June so I´d ask him for buying it from you for me.

The kits I already have are P-51B, Bf109 G-6, and FW190 A-8. I´m interested in P-51D, F4U,F6F,P-38(if avail), Ju-87,P-47D, A6M, FW-190D-9 and similar A/Cs, but I can only buy 1 piece, otherwise my wife would kill me...she keeps on telling those kits are for me and not for my son...and I´m afraid she´s right

Thank you in advance!

I'll keep an eye out too, but I don't see many, and when I do they're 1:18, and sometimes almost $200! It's really too bad they don't make them anymore. I have a few of the 1:18 and I really like them. At least I got my two favourite planes in there.

I have about 15-18 of them in 1:32 but they are all out of the box and I kinda want to keep them. I never saw a 1:32 P-38 or F6F, but all the others exist. There was also the Maachi 202 and 205 and the Me-262.

Okay guys, I am cleaning out my garage and am getting rid of a lot of stuff. This stuff is offered free (you only pay for shipping). All of these kits were bought in the 80s. Below is their condition/status

- Partially built 1/72 Monogram Tornado- Fuselage partially painted and semi-assembled. I believe all the parts are there.

- Partially painted 1/72 Monogram F-4C/D Phantom II. I only did a little painting on the sprue for this one and I believe all the parts are there.

- 1/72 Revell F-16A Fighting Falcon- Complete (as far as I know) and parts still on sprue with no paint. Ready to go.

2 boxes of miscellaneous parts-
Box 1- A ragged old 1/72 F-105 Thunderchief model that didn't survive some moves, an A-10 Warthog in pieces and various parts from other models including wheels, missiles and bombs. There are also various partial decal sheets and a bunch of assembly instructions for various models that are not in this collection.
Box2- All kinds of various parts and pieces of models, and a semi complete Shuttle Challenger model. There are more partial decal sheets and instructions in there as well.

My only request is to take the whole lot. Photos below will give you an idea of things. The F-16A is a nice kit with a spare engine and might be worth it. The rest is for scrounging parts when needed. Or load the bejesus out of some fighter/bomber. It shouldn't be much to ship, they don't weigh much.

Attachments

• misc2_8930.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 150
  • phantom2_8924.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 141
  • tornado2_8922.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 128
  • tornado1_8923.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 139
  • phantom3_8925.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 146
  • misc_8929.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 140
  • phantom1_8926.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 135
  • falcon1_8927.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 134
  • falcon2_8928.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 137
  • misc3_8931.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 133
Cheers Eric! No worries if work to be done, I don't class myself with most of the guys here myself!

Be nice to see these go to a modern warbird nut first though, but if no takers, give us a yell!

Evan

I hope this is the correct spot for this. I was looking for the Trade U... thread but I see it was closed. If this is a violation of the forum rules do what you have to remove it but please let me know as its not my intentions to "rock the boat".

When it comes to my projects they are rarely though of and started straight away. Much time is spent, planing, researching and some amount of procrastination happens first. This project would be no different as it will take skills that I don't have.

In order to even consider this project I will need your help more then on any other project I've ever done. The thing about forums (especially this one) there are more then a few that are willing to help out fellow modelers. Maybe its the "Kinship of the plastic" that bonds us together. Whatever it is its what draws me too and makes me proud to be a part of places like this.

Here's what I need. I'm looking for a forelorne 1/72 scale B-17G and a 1/72 scale B-24 perferably a J model. At this point I'm almost ashamed to say I don't know the differences between the J's and the other models . Sure I could go buy new of each but when you consider the cost of a 1/72 B-17 can run between $20 and $35 and a B-24 tends to run on average $35 and higher. That is a hefty price tag for someone with questionable skills.

These can be kits you started at one time or another and weren't finish because of any number of reasons. Or maybe its an old kit taking up space that could be better served for your newer projects but you are afraid to bin it because of sentimental reasons. Like with donated organs I assure you your donated kit would go to a worthy cause and treated with the utmost respect.

Of course I would compensate for the shipping costs if they are reasonable. What I mean by that is not that anyone here would gouge me for the postage but in general shipping from one side of the ocean to the other (farther in some cases) can be costly.

Thanks for your time.

Dirk, let me see what I have. You can have anything I have as long as you can cover the shipping which shouldn't be much. Where you from? oh, right, Jersey!!

Users who are viewing this thread