The Osaka/Kyoto experience comes to an end, and once again I thank Shinpachi for making the time available to show us around some highlights of these great cities.
we arrived in Tokyo mid afternoon and got off the train at Shiodome and headed through the sub level system to our Hotel, good directional signs showed our way through a spacious lower level where we arrived at our Hotel, Villa Fontaine real nice place!
Gotta love clear instructions. I was very thankful for my cell phone GPS when I went to Vancouver a few weeks ago and don't get me started on what walking through the downtown core at 4:30am is like. Awaiting the tour Wayne.
Well we had a bit of daylight left so we went for a walk to visit the Hama Rikyu Gardens around the corner, on the way we saw some young Japanese ladies in their traditional dress and they were most happy for me to snap a picture. On to the gardens...