"Kanonvogel" Ju 87 G-2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wow! Now that I've seen the full view of the kit prop, which Wojtek posted, the difference is really noticeable. It didn't look too bad in the first pics you posted Marek, but your corrected prop looks much better. One way you can make them, is to modify one prop blade, then make a mould from it, and cast more blades in resin.

Modify Adapt Overcome! :lol:

Love the work you're doing on this bird Marek! And I thought Wojtek was bad!

What is that tool u have in the pics, TPU-325???

This is a kind of a mini razor saw Dan.Something like that below but much more fitting for manual handling.

Attachments

• JLC002.jpg
    JLC002.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 65
What was wrong with the coolers Marek??? Why did u need to alter them???

And I assume the reason for cutting the rudder off was to be able to position it at an angle???

What is that tool u have in the pics, TPU-325???

The coolers Les, are ok. exept for that i wanted to drop down theres dors. My thinking is that when the plane is on the ground hydraulic preasure is of and that´s why coolers dors should be down. I hope my thinking is right!?
Your assuming why I cutt the rudder is right.
The tool is a saw from Trustmuster. Old and good. Wojtek was right. There was a set of 10 saws or so.

We must be crazy, or we wouldn't spend hours (or weeks) researching, then many more hours assembling and painting small pieces of plastic that, when finished, sit on a shelf and do nothing!!!
I like being crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back