Let's start again ...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tao-san

Airman
Jun 13, 2008
Few weeks ago while searching an information, google linked me to a request of one of your members, I've registered myself to send a mp saying that I can give him some infos.
He answered me via mp, I've posted again, then saw another interesting discussion, and posted again, ...... :|
I realise I didn't introduced myself, this is unpolite and want to apologize for forgetting the basics rules of civism. :oops:
So let's start again : I'm 43 years french citizen, I can't stop sticking around vintages aircraft (specially warbirds) or bikes. I love History and hope I could learn a lot from you, present, actual or future members of this community.
As a punishment I will open a fine bottle and toast all of you, hem ... two bottles ? Three ? OOhh too much people here, one glass is enough for me. "Santé pour 100 ans" to all you peoples !
Thanks for the incredible variety of subjects right here.
Tao-san.

Tao-san: Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of good folks here who possess more information that you could store in your brain. Enjoy the place
...... I do.

Charles

Welcome....

Start a thread on wine in the off-topic section.

Rumor has it that French wine is almost as good as California wine! :)

Actually, I like French reds when eating a nice meal... for lounging with a lady and recreational drinking I prefer the Napa wines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back