ME 209 V5

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When a kit is finished there come some sighs of relief. They last as long as you find a new project. Maybe there is one. What about building a Fw190V-16 (The Fw190C which never materialized)
Lovely job Michael as stated
but I find myself almost sorry that this one's finished. As regards a Fw190V-13 (I could find no mention of a V-16), I'd consider myself rude if I didn't help you on your way :)

Attachments

• fw190v-13.jpg
    fw190v-13.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 104
Hi Maximowitz,
I'm sorry but two engined types are too large in 1:32 scale. Maybe a Bf 110 in 1:48. Have an old one from Fujimi - I love this "outdated" models - cheap and more fun in building them.

Hi Colin1,
the FW-190 V-16 was a deriative of the V-15 which did some research work for the exhaust driven turbosupercharged V-18.
The V-16 was used by Daimler Benz as a testbed for its range of DB 603 engines starting in 1942 with the A-version and ending its live in 1944 during an air raid with the DB 603 E engine.

04.jpg

Hi Maximowitz,
I'm sorry but two engined types are too large in 1:32 scale. Maybe a Bf 110 in 1:48. Have an old one from Fujimi - I love this "outdated" models - cheap and more fun in building them.

Yes Michael, a 1/32 Dragon Bf 110 could take over your entire house! I too have the old Fujimi '110 and would very much enjoy watching you do a build of this venerable old kit. I believe certain changes have to made... certainly in the cockpit which is very sparse.

Can anyone specify the flight characteristics of the Me209 V5 against the Fw 190D?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back