ME 209 V5

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When a kit is finished there come some sighs of relief. They last as long as you find a new project. Maybe there is one. What about building a Fw190V-16 (The Fw190C which never materialized)
Lovely job Michael as stated
but I find myself almost sorry that this one's finished. As regards a Fw190V-13 (I could find no mention of a V-16), I'd consider myself rude if I didn't help you on your way

Attachments

• fw190v-13.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 106
Hi Maximowitz,
I'm sorry but two engined types are too large in 1:32 scale. Maybe a Bf 110 in 1:48. Have an old one from Fujimi - I love this "outdated" models - cheap and more fun in building them.

Hi Colin1,
the FW-190 V-16 was a deriative of the V-15 which did some research work for the exhaust driven turbosupercharged V-18.
The V-16 was used by Daimler Benz as a testbed for its range of DB 603 engines starting in 1942 with the A-version and ending its live in 1944 during an air raid with the DB 603 E engine.

Hi Maximowitz,
I'm sorry but two engined types are too large in 1:32 scale. Maybe a Bf 110 in 1:48. Have an old one from Fujimi - I love this "outdated" models - cheap and more fun in building them.

Yes Michael, a 1/32 Dragon Bf 110 could take over your entire house! I too have the old Fujimi '110 and would very much enjoy watching you do a build of this venerable old kit. I believe certain changes have to made... certainly in the cockpit which is very sparse.

Users who are viewing this thread