Members Meeting Members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I have gone out to Kurnel and met with Chook, Sean, and traveled down to Canberra to meet Vic. Both great blokes. Sean doesn't post as often as he should, a very busy welder. He's doing a cracker job on a 1/32nd Spitty just finishing up the cockpit.

Sorry, no photo, who wants a picture with Me in it!

Here's another, from Cockpit Fest 2010. L-R, Gary (Geedee), some bloke with raggy hair, a grey 'tache and bent legs, Tony (Rocketeer), and my mate Mick.

Attachments

• C Fest 151.jpg
    C Fest 151.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 117
So it seems critical mass is 3 members. We have to see if we can get more.

I'm thinking we need to have a massive member meeting at Reading next year of all the East Coast chapter members. If DerAdler and Charles makes it, we might have 3 Mods together at the same time!

I've been trying to organise a UK members social meeting, with a trial event this year, taking in a museum and an overnight pi ...., er, 'social event'. There was some initial interest, but so far no replies to my latest post in the 'Off Topic' section.

I'll order the pints Chris - Jan can pay!
Evan, probably around September or early October when, if the weather follows the pattern of the last four years, we'll get what might just pass for summer.
Have a look at the 'UK Social Event' thread, further down in 'Off Topic', which gives a brief outline.

Alright!!! We got a year and I already told my pre-wife to plan for it. Lets see how many members we can get to go. Dan, I got a chair and umbrella for ya and I'll buy the first suds at the beer garden!

Well, if we can get something set in concrete for next year (Europe), my Sweetheart said we can definately make it...

We were planning on seeing northern Europe summer of '13, so this would work out perfectly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back