Merry Christmas To All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
50,905
17,296
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Location
USA/Germany
Well tomorrow I am driving to Stuttgart with my wife to be with our families for Christmas so I will not be online again till after Christmas. So for that reason I would like to go ahead and wish you all a very Merry Christmas! May all your holliday wishes come true.
 
Merry Christmas Sarge!

santa_helicopter.jpg
 
So far holidays are shit for me, Im sick with the Canadian Flu, and to make it worse I got contractors that waited till the last minute to come work on my house, I should probably sneeze on them.
 
I think SARS is my favorite flu :lol: I never liked chicked flu, every time I sneezed I farted out chicken feathers that smelled like KFC
 
No Im just trying to point out arrogantly that the Normal Flu you catch in Canada is far superior to any other Normal flu caught outside of Canada.

Im Patriotic that way.



Woa I dont feel soo good!!
 

Attachments

  • exorcist_153.jpg
    exorcist_153.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 239
well back to topic instead of someones personal problems..........

I greet all of you with a very joyous Christmas

from artist and friend, Simon Schatz
 

Attachments

  • christmasgreetings_1000_148.jpg
    christmasgreetings_1000_148.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 238
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back