Merry Christmas To All!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm the Grinch - and don't care about christmas ...so YAY!! :rolleyes:

Bah Humbug Scrooge, atleast celebrate Kwanza or something...

Did anyone happen to see last nights South Park episode??? Santa tries to bring Christmas to Iraq.... He gets captured and Jesus dies trying to save Santa in a portrayal of Three Kings, the movie... Too freaking funny....

The fact that I viewed Jesus Christ, with a halo, laying on the ground with a huge gaping wound center mass, has enabled a new respect in my heart for Matt and Trey...

I don't celebrate anythin' - not even my birthday. But I'm not miserable - I suppose I just basically celebrate EVERYDAY - so nothing beats everyday as it is.

Well, to put in in a perspective u will appreciate:

Wear ur military uniform while in New York City while bar hopping during Christmas time... The holiday celebrators will not let u spend one red cent, penny, quid or schilling... TOTALLY FREE ALCOHOL, ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas u bastard, u know I still respect u so who gives a shit, huh???

Well, in that case ...a merry f*ckin' christmas to you !!!

I could be worse, I could be against christmas - which I'm not. All of you go out ...get drunk ...get lots of presents...have lots of fun ... do it...!

Remember, CC 'n' lanc - don't try and wait for Santa ...he knows when you're still awake.

Ouch...

Attachments

• zzzkick_in_da_nuts_177.jpg
    zzzkick_in_da_nuts_177.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 217
Life is tough, money's hard, here's your f#ckin Christmas Card....

Twas the night before Christmas and all though the house,

Everyone felt shitty, even the mouse

Dad dunk as hell, mom smoking grass.

I just settled in for a nice piece of ass

Then out from the front yard I heard such a clatter,

I jumped off the b#tch to see what was the matter

Out on my front lawn stood this fat-assed d*ck

I knew in a minute it must be Saint Nick

Up the roof and down the chimney he flew like a bat out of hell,

I knew in a minute the F#cker had fell

Filling our stockings with pretzels and beer

and a big rubber d*ck for my brother the queer

Up the chimney he flew with a thunderous fart

the FAT old bastard blew my chimney apart!

farting and cursing as he flew out of site

PISS ON YOU ALL, IT'S BEEN A HELL OF A NIGHT!

plan_D said:
Well, in that case ...a merry f*ckin' christmas to you !!!

I could be worse, I could be against christmas - which I'm not. All of you go out ...get drunk ...get lots of presents...have lots of fun ... do it...!

Remember, CC 'n' lanc - don't try and wait for Santa ...he knows when you're still awake.

Actually, for the record, I never belived in Santa, or the tooth fairy or easter bunny. My parents think it cruel for children to belive in something that doesnt exist and for the record, so do I...

I swear I remeber this one time I was about 7 years old, the night before x-mas I left a plate My grandma's gingersnaps out for Santa, when in the morning I went to see if the cookies had been eaten, there was one bite out of cookie and a big ass pile of vomit on the floor next to it.

I think my brother learned his lesson:), but what if Santa ate the damn thing :shock:

Happy Christmas Everyone, my friend from canad sent me this, thought you would like it.
;)

I had eighteen bottles of whiskey in my cellar and was told by my wife to empty the contents of each and every bottle down the sink, or else...I said I would and proceeded with the unpleasant task.

I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured the contents down the sink with the exception of one glass, which I drank. I then withdrew the cork from the second bottle and did likewise with it, with the exception of one glass, which I drank. I then withdrew the cork from the third bottle and poured the whiskey down the sink which I drank. I pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the glass, which I drank. I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and drank one sink out of it, and threw the rest down the glass. I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle. Then I corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink, and drank the pour.

When I had everything emptied, I steadied the house with one hand, counted the glasses, corks, bottles, and sinks with the other, which were twenty-nine, and as the houses came by, I counted them again, and finally I had all the houses in one bottle, which I drank. I'm not under the affluence of incolhol as some tinkle peep I am. I'm not half as thunk as you might drink. I foos so feelish I don't know who is me, and the drunker I stand here, the longer I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back