Merry Christmas To All!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. I didn't like the shoes (which is true) and being drunk, thought it was a good idea to throw 'em away.

icon_rofl.gif

Yes, a drunk is very likely to have reactions like that.... Remember my shitty French Morane-Bloch MB.152 model hanging out of my ceiling? One night I came back and I remember something (not very clear though...) with it...

When I woke up, I found the shattered pieces on the floor........ I probably did not like it, so I simply "killed" it. :lol:

Attachments

• mb_crashed_589.jpg
    mb_crashed_589.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 176
  • mb_fly1_828.jpg
    mb_fly1_828.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 176
  • mb_fly2_382.jpg
    mb_fly2_382.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 174
There was no battle between the French and the Alien. The French pilot mistook it for a German pilot and he surrendured. The plane was destroyed on the ground.

evangilder said:
Are you sure it wasn't a great battle between the french and the alien? ;)

icon_rofl.gif

You just cracked me up with this!!!

No, I remember I literally cut it off with my right little finger...... I still have it wounded... LOL

How did you cut anything with your little finger? Is that some special kind of finger that's razor sharp that only Czechs have got?

plan_D said:
How did you cut anything with your little finger? Is that some special kind of finger that's razor sharp that only Czechs have got?

What should i tell you..... why do you think czechs were so successful in WW2 commando missions?

That explains a lot actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back