MERRY FRICKIN XMAS EVERYONE!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's to Santa not leaving you a lump of coal. ;) Have a great time, Dan. Merry Christmas to you and the fam.

Knowin Dan, he'd just find some tight-arse liberal, shove that lump of coal up the aforementioned tailpipe, give it a swift kick, and pop out a diamond for his wife! :occasion5:

Okay, I hope that didn't sound funnier when the voices in my head said it than it did after I typed it....

So, where in Texas are y'all headin?

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS, AS WELL! :occasion5:

Merry Christmas to all of you guys and gals. Those of you traveling on the countries highways, be safe and come
home safe. Smiles to all...

And to the exalted Water Buffalo... if you're driving and trying to make love to a woman, you're not doing either one
right !!!

Charles

Texas.................oh man that sucks big time :lol:

dang should of headed in a more NW direction and I'd blast you with some go ol cold and snow in the Cascades. Be safe bud and avoid the stinking Tornadoes.

It's frikin hot here. No Thanksgiving, no Halloween, doesn't feel like Chrissy here in OZ. A merry one to everyone never the less. cheers, Bill

Not jumping the gun, I'm on the first landmass to hit 25th December so it is in fact Christmas Day already (or at least will be in 4 minutes). You'll be pleased to know it's sunny and warm here with not a trace of snow, but I do feel sorry for you ;) Have a good day everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back