My apologies... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What ever happened...I missed it...doesn't matter...you are a credit to this forum and I am glad you are staying, the Family would not be complete were you to leave.

The only reason I'd let you leave, is to get me a proper beer, now don't you f*cling dare go anywhere, The Pop-Tart Whisperer needs his caped sidekick to keep an eye on him, we've all heard about his shenanigans and it's starting to get out of hand....

We all lose our rags from time to time mate, friends and family (which you are) look beyond that and never let it ruin a perfectly good thing, which this is....

Now, f*ck off and get me a beer! ;) :lol:

The only reason I'd let you leave, is to get me a proper beer, now don't you f*cling dare go anywhere, The Pop-Tart Whisperer needs his caped sidekick to keep an eye on him, we've all heard about his shenanigans and it's starting to get out of hand....

We all lose our rags from time to time mate, friends and family (which you are) look beyond that and never let it ruin a perfectly good thing, which this is....

Now, f*ck off and get me a beer! ;) :lol:

bier.jpg

Been off for a few days Chris and missed whatever triggered this but glad you've decided to keep your cell. After all, where else can you get so much bacon?

I'm not overly well acquainted with the disagreement, but have some slight idea where it might have originated. I would hate have any member of our "family" to leave as I have come to regard each as a friend.
As far as the blame Germany for everything sentiment, you would have to blame every European nation as they participated in the Holocaust as collaborators. That would even include unnamed portions of the old Soviet Union. It seems to be forgotten that in 1939 Poland was divided by Hitler and Stalin, which is why I still wonder why England and France only declared war on Germany and not both. Any way Chris, as far I'm concerned little if any apology needed. Just try to heal the rift between you and Parsifal and accept that you won't always agree on everything.

I'm not overly well acquainted with the disagreement, but have some slight idea where it might have originated. I would hate have any member of our "family" to leave as I have come to regard each as a friend.
As far as the blame Germany for everything sentiment, you would have to blame every European nation as they participated in the Holocaust as collaborators. That would even include unnamed portions of the old Soviet Union. It seems to be forgotten that in 1939 Poland was divided by Hitler and Stalin, which is why I still wonder why England and France only declared war on Germany and not both. Any way Chris, as far I'm concerned little if any apology needed. Just try to heal the rift between you and Parsifal and accept that you won't always agree on everything.

I have no problem with not agreeing with someone. We all have our own ideas and opinions. That is ok.

I however will never repair a rift with someone that justifies and thinks it is okay to rape, beat and murder innocent children simply because they are "guilty" being German.

My apology is to the forum members for losing my cool.

I still wonder why England and France only declared war on Germany and not both.

Amen! Every time I get into a discussion with somebody who states that Russia won the war I always like to point out they also helped start it and then the very country we came to the defense of (Poland) we abandoned to one of the very parties that invaded it. That point gets lost on too many people.

Abandoning Poland still embarrasses me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back