My Mum....Your Help with Wishes Guys!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Faigh na's fearr!
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh...
Beannachd Dia dhuit...
.....(Scottish Gaelic)

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family on this. It's a tough nut, but I know the "Digger Spirit" is very strong and like Dan said, keep a positive outlook and fight on.

Mrs. Little,

May the Lord look after you and your family. A positive attitude will make all the difference. I will send you a prayer for a successful recovery.

Best regards,

Matt

Really sorry to hear this news Wayne. I'm hoping and praying that your Mum will get through this sooner rather than later, and pass on my best wishes. As Dan said, with a positive attitude, it CAN be beaten, and I look forward to hearing how your Mum is giving you a hard time for not cleaning up properly after modelling, or for not mowing the lawn or whatever.
You are all in my prayers and if there is any way I can help from across this side of the world, you only need to shout.
Terry.

Hi, Wayne. I'm so sorry to hear your mother's disease.

My father-in-low passed away from stomach cancer fifteen years ago and my wife and son inherit his costitution. She suffered from breast cancer to lose one of them several years ago. This disease is familiar to my family and always my great concern because I never want my son too to suffer from it in the future.

The multiple myeloma is, however, survival rate is high though no cancer is easy to treat.
I have checked how other patients do/did in our country.
A woman of 31 suffered it in 2004 and, after bone marrow transplantation treatment, came back to the society to work in 2007.
She keeps diary on her blog to confirm herself she is still OK now.
On her recent blog last month, she writes "No drugs for five days. I'm happy to sleep with no drugs."
Through Google translation -
Translated version of http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/atsuko3sanbasi/folder/1218894.html

Please never be discouraged by this disease and obey your doctor.
Your mother will be fine step by step.

Shinpachi

Guys, want to once again thank you for your thoughts and wishes, my mum has gotten a kick out of each and everyone I've shown her so far.

I'm doing a screen capture of each whacking them on a word doc, then printing them in groups of 3....sort of 'page cards'....and putting them in a plastic folder for her to keep...she IS showing them off to all who visit!!:D

"Have a look at this I've got people around the world sending me wishes" she says....

Though I don't know you Wayne, it's sorry to hear that and my thoughts are with your "Mum".

Best wishes form Poland and Mrs. Little please beat that disease.

Best regards to Mum from sunny beautiful Colorado, today was one of the nicest days here and I hope Mum gets to enjoy many days like mine today.:)

Guys appreciate your comments, will pass on your wishes....

Some good news, the doctor reports today that the malignant lump she has above her collar bone has responded to last weeks radiotherapy treatment and reduced slightly in size!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back