My Mum....Your Help with Wishes Guys!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Keep shrinking ya bastard! :) Good news Wayne!

I'd say....GET THE H*LL OUTA THERE! Great news Wayne!:D

We're all....
getwellsoon.jpg

....Wayne's letting anyone run the kitchen!

Just found this thread, best wishes and prayers sent to your Mother and Family. Be strong and remember that you have many friends out here, many of whom you've never met, and never will, but friends none the less.
Here's to your Mum, may she get well soon.

Awesome news! Gotta echoe Graeme's sentiments, too....**brandishes crucifix in best mid-40's-vampire-horror-B-flick style** B'gone, ya evil bastich!

:lol: Still prayin, too!

Wayne
Desperately sorry to hear about your Mum. Like some of the others I had cancer about two years ago with multiple tumours in multiple organs but am now in remission.
The important thing I found was to make the most of each day, there will be good days and bad ones and the bad ones can be pretty crummy. When she has a bad day don't get to hung up about it, try to remember what you were able to achieve on the good days.

Like your Mum I had radiotherapy for the pain and chemotherapy for the cancers, unfortunately it came back and I had to have a stem cell transplant which was basically a bone marrow transplant with extra chemo and radio and survived.

I don't know if she has lost her hair yet, it is traumatic and one tip I had from a friend was to go and buy some expensive clothes, for women a treatment can do wonders if her condition allows.

Like everyone else we all wish her all the best and please let us know how things go.

G'day Wayne and Mrs. Little,

Sorry just found this thread now, but my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.
Very glad to read in the latest threads that you're making good progress already. You'll beat it, no worries!

All my best wishes,

Evan (one of the bloody kiwis!)

an answered prayer..............yes !

Wayne, is chemo an after therapy thought ? ............ it's absolutely dreadful but some have stated it has helped in keeping the evil at bay

Wayne
Desperately sorry to hear about your Mum. Like some of the others I had cancer about two years ago with multiple tumours in multiple organs but am now in remission.
The important thing I found was to make the most of each day, there will be good days and bad ones and the bad ones can be pretty crummy. When she has a bad day don't get to hung up about it, try to remember what you were able to achieve on the good days.

Like your Mum I had radiotherapy for the pain and chemotherapy for the cancers, unfortunately it came back and I had to have a stem cell transplant which was basically a bone marrow transplant with extra chemo and radio and survived.

I don't know if she has lost her hair yet, it is traumatic and one tip I had from a friend was to go and buy some expensive clothes, for women a treatment can do wonders if her condition allows.

Like everyone else we all wish her all the best and please let us know how things go.

Hasen't lost her hair yet, but she said first signs of it she will get a crew cut!

an answered prayer..............yes !

Wayne, is chemo an after therapy thought ? ............ it's absolutely dreadful but some have stated it has helped in keeping the evil at bay

Soon as the results were in they cancelled the radiotherapy and said straight into the Chemo...attack it straight away!

Guys, I'll say it again your support has been fantastic..THANKYOU!

Wayne let me tell you from experience that you and your Family plus friends need to be with her surrounding her with you can do it during chemo. Chemo time can be such a downer, not trying to scare only trying to get people to understand that when this stuff is injected it will kill everything bad but along with that it weakens the harmonal and sustaning systems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back