MY WORLD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

First major snow and freeze...4 inches and -20°C
Pick-up, 793 and 994.

photo(3).JPG

Note the second "N" in MUUNUN.

photo(5).JPG

A winter freakin wonderland.

photo.JPG
photo(6).JPG

photo8.jpg

Geo

Just experimenting adding color to black and white. Photographed the eagle just north of Prince George eying up a flock of migrating Canada geese last spring. A work in progress.

Capture1111.jpg
Capture11111.jpg

Geo

EDIT: Odd. The photos are side by side in the preview, the way I wanted them. Apologies.

Last edited:
I received a Facebook link to a bunch of old logging pictures, some of the equipment similar to what I used to work with. You can use the previous/next button at the top right corner or the "Photos of Old Logging Pictures" at the bottom right. The album takes a while to update but you can click on the last photo and there is a forward button in the middle right side of the photo. If you're a Facebook member, which I'm not, I think you can view another album by George Popps, "Old Logging Pictures" Lots of photos have comments by old timers.

Photos of Old Logging Pictures | Facebook

Geo

EDIT: Just going over some stuff and noticed this link is now dead

Last edited:
Size comparison of my grader.

photo(15).JPG

photo(23).JPG

Comes to visit every break. Very illegal to feed the wild life but it's obvious someone is.

photo(8).JPG

A new toy to play with. Vibrating Compactor.

photo(24).JPG

My view during a night time snow storm.

photo(25).JPG

40 days worth of snow.

photo(14).JPG

My buddie's truck after an encounter with a haul truck in the coal mine I used to work at(Note the skid marks under 416). Lucky to be alive, probably because of the snow.

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_8168.jpg

Geo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back