MY WORLD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just experimenting adding color to black and white. Photographed the eagle just north of Prince George eying up a flock of migrating Canada geese last spring. A work in progress.

Geo

EDIT: Odd. The photos are side by side in the preview, the way I wanted them. Apologies.

Last edited:
I received a Facebook link to a bunch of old logging pictures, some of the equipment similar to what I used to work with. You can use the previous/next button at the top right corner or the "Photos of Old Logging Pictures" at the bottom right. The album takes a while to update but you can click on the last photo and there is a forward button in the middle right side of the photo. If you're a Facebook member, which I'm not, I think you can view another album by George Popps, "Old Logging Pictures" Lots of photos have comments by old timers.

Photos of Old Logging Pictures | Facebook

Geo

EDIT: Just going over some stuff and noticed this link is now dead

Last edited:
Size comparison of my grader.

Comes to visit every break. Very illegal to feed the wild life but it's obvious someone is.

A new toy to play with. Vibrating Compactor.

My view during a night time snow storm.

40 days worth of snow.

My buddie's truck after an encounter with a haul truck in the coal mine I used to work at(Note the skid marks under 416). Lucky to be alive, probably because of the snow.

Geo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread