Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I love the Spitfire beer ads. :D

421371_10150672037789210_744099209_9059261_1719673939_n.jpg

428049_10150672037539210_744099209_9059254_160883060_n.jpg

428198_10150672037979210_744099209_9059266_2145327010_n.jpg

419455_10150672037934210_744099209_9059265_1530141271_n.jpg

And the best one in my opinion:

421182_10150672037654210_744099209_9059258_1907380159_n.jpg

Not a big fan of beer, but I love the ads they come up with!
Here's one for you, Maria:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vhTxh1Snkk

This guy deserves a medal:

The loaded mini-van pulled into a campsite.

Four children leaped from the vehicle and began feverishly unloading gear
and setting up the tent.

The boys rushed to gather firewood, while the girls and their mother set up
the camp stove and cooking utensils.

A nearby camper marveled to the youngsters' father, "That, sir, is some
display of teamwork."

The father replied, "I have a system: no one goes to the bathroom until
the camp is set up."

Miriam's pet schnauzer passed the vet's exam with flying colours except for one minor issue.

"Buffy has a lot of hair in her ears and is probably not hearing things as well as she could. Get yourself some hair remover at the pharmacy and apply it once a day until it clears the passages and she should be fine" says the vet.

After thanking him, Miriam is off to the store to look for some hair remover and as she's searching the aisles, a store assistant asks if she needs some help.

"Yes," she says. "I'm looking for some hair remover."

"Ah, I have just the thing. Here you go", he says, handing her a bottle of Nair. "But just so you know, it's rather strong and if you're using it on your armpits, just rub in a very small amount because it can irritate your skin."

"Oh!" says Miriam, "I'm not using it for that."

"Well then, if you're using it on your legs, you can be a little more liberal but you should still not overdo it because you might get a rash."

"I'm not using it for that either," says Miriam. "It's actually for my schnauzer."

"Well in that case" says the clerk, "you better not ride a bike for a week."

A missionary who had spent years showing a tribe of natives how to arm and build things to be self-sufficient gets word that he is to return home. He thinks that the one thing he never did was to teach these natives how to speak English, so he takes the chief and starts walking in the forest.

He points to a tree and tells the chief, this is a tree. The chief looks at the tree and grunts "tree". The missionary is pleased with the response. They walk a little farther and the missionary points to a rock and says "this is a rock" at which the chief looks and grunts "rock".
The missionary is really getting enthusiastic about the results when he hears a rustling in the bushes. As he peaks over the top he sees a couple in the midst of heavy romantic activity. The missionary is really flustered and quickly responds, "riding a bike". The chief looks at the couple briefly, pulls out his blow gun, and kills them.

The missionary goes ballistic and yells at the chief that he has spent years teaching the tribe how to be civilized, and to be kind to each other, so how could he kill these people?

The chief replied "my bike".

Bill and Tom are working at the local sawmill. One day Bill slips and his arm gets caught and severed by the big bench saw. Tom quickly puts the limb in a plastic bag and rushes it and Bill to the local hospital.
Next day, Tom goes to the hospital and asks after Bill. The nurse says, 'Oh he's out in Rehab exercising'. Tom couldn't believe it, but here's Bill out the back exercising his now reattached arm. The very next day he's back at work in the saw mill.

Couple of days go by, and then Bill slips and severs his leg on another bloody big saw thing. So Tom puts the limb in a plastic bag and rushes it and Bill off to hospital.

Next day he calls in to see him and asks the nurse how he is. The nurse replies, 'He's out in the Rehab again exercising'. And sure enough, here's Bill out there doing some serious work on the treadmill.

And Bill comes back to work. But, as usual, within a couple of days he has another accident and severs his head. Wearily Tom puts the head in a plastic bag and transports it and Bill to hospital.

Next day he goes in and asks the nurse how Bill is. The nurse breaks down and cries and says, 'He's dead' Tom is shocked, but not surprised. 'I suppose the saw finally did him in'.

'No,' says the nurse, 'Some dopey b*stard put his head in a plastic bag and he suffocated.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back