RENO 2009! HERE I COME

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You lucky, lucky, lucky bar-steward !. Thats great news. Its pointless saying enjoy yourself....your avatar is already smiling !!!!.

Get some pics for us who cant make it but most of all have a great time mate

Well folks - I'm getting ready to head out. I'll arrive in Reno tonight and will start my week out working with a company at Stead who helped us with the plane. We have some surprises and I'll post pics as soon as I can.

This is bitter sweet for me - I have high hopes for our team this year but am facing this challenge without a team member from last year - my father in law.

I'm dedicating my participation in this year's races after his memory. Although he's gone, I'm sure he'll be there in spirit.

If any members make it out there, come look me up in the Jet Pits!

Joe

All the best to you and the team. We want to see the 2nd Place changed in the next few days.

Most of all though stay safe

Well guys - an exciting first 2 days.

We're running good - so is our competition. One advantage we have this year - winglets - real suttle, but they are there. The 2 vipers are hitting course speeds over 520mph. There's even an L39 running close to us.

Tomorrow is more qualifying. I'm on dial up so I can't post pics yet. More to come!

Joe

PS - P-51A, Glacier Girl and an F7F all close by. Been hanging out with some Rarebear folks.

Fingers crossed Joe!!!

I myself would end up hanging out with the Mustang, P-38 and Bearcat all day!!! :) That must be great there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back