Revell 1/48 B-17G "Chow Hound" Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks like you've got some hurdles to get over Harrison, stick at it mate the B-17 is not the easiest kit to build, been around a long time and requires quite a bit of effort to build as you are finding out, it's a good challenge keep at it!

Nice H. If ther's nothing internal preventing those gaps at the nose from coming together, a couple of loops of elastic band or clamps should do the trick. If something is stopping it, check line up and width of the internal parts.

Now the nose seem to fit....dunno why though... machine gun barrel had come off but it's cause there are elactics so that'll go on later. Windows were polished and sitting in future.

I just found an old Testors window cement !! :D

Waiting for Future coat to dry... sawed out the two windows places a little so they can be put in from outside.... Hopefully will get back to work on Tuesday...

Nice, have fun! Where you going?

Last Saturday we had a great day at Lake Louise. 8" of fresh snow overnight, clear, sunny skies and juts below freezing at the summit.

AHhh Camelback mountain in Pennsylvania. I go up every monday after school with some friends. Have a great time. Gonna be back tomorrow though, pouring rain so it'll be a bit slushy. Next week calls for snow so that'll be awesome!! :D

Used liquid tape to do a couple big parts.

Been working on landing gear and windows today.

Attachments

• 102_6294.JPG
    102_6294.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 102_6295.JPG
    102_6295.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 83
Today we canceled the trip...... too much rain and slush. :oops:

So I just had a lazy day. And tried. The clear parts to fit from the outside I needed to sand the window more. So tomorrow after they are dried. Will try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back