Revell 1/48 B-17G "Chow Hound" Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK. Then give it a polish with the toothpaste, or, much better, the 'T-Cut' or metal polish, to remove the Future. The sanding scratches have to be removed first, by using one of the above, then another dose to polish it. Then it goes in the Future, to make it shine.

While windows are in future... here is latest.

Attachments

• 102_6170.JPG
    102_6170.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 86
This is going to be your best build yet H, an look how far you have come in a couple of months. Good luck with the exams today mate, I'm sure your going to walk them.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Ok.... fuselage halves together. Had to us Plastic glue since no Super glue. Lots of tape and glue but she look not bad. Will remove tape tomorrow maybe ? To ensure she stays together. Windows are still a bit F***** but ah well.

I'm liking her a lot!

Hahaha long lived. She took a nose dive off the workbench. Now 4 of 6 close parts are foggy ..... and a machine gun barrel broke. Just what I need. So two clear parts had the 'tabs' sanded off so I don't need to open the fuselage and I can just place them in. Other two are still in place and not bad. The barrel has been glued back. Now there is a bad fit so styrene had to be added to make it look 'right' again.

Boy I'm angry.........and hate clear parts.

Windows will try when I have LOTS of time.

Here is the whole thing...

Attachments

• 102_6203.JPG
    102_6203.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 102_6204.JPG
    102_6204.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 102_6205.JPG
    102_6205.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 102_6206.JPG