Revell 1/72nd Supermarine Walrus Mk.1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"less beer, less breakage" Phhht. Mas cerveza, por favor. :lol:

Okay fixed the rear wheel/rudder assembly yesterday. Looks fairly good and appears to be relatively strong. I have an hour or so this morning before the eating orgy. Hope to finalize the engine assembly details. I'll post some pics before I leave to Turkey Day. Gluttony. It's highly underrated.

Well no pics today. Spent too much time effing around on the forum :rolleyes: getting our "stuffs" together to take over for our Turkey Day of Thanks, and searching for my bloody wallet :angry5:

Thanks guys :puke: I found it. It was :puke: in the van stuffed in the overhead :puke: visor. Well, back from the food :puke: orgy. I'm looking forward to tomorrow to get back at it. :puke:

Yes, I would only because I don't know what the SAPMA expo is (model exposition perhaps?). But alas my scale is easily satisfied with pics that I have and I truly have a hard time putting others out for my adventures. I've already rang up a life-debt with Airframes. I cannot encourage more. Thank you nonetheless Wayne.

Okay, here we go! Basecoat of enamel to shortly be followed by sea green camo and duck egg blue underside. If you all only knew the trouble I went through with the cold weather seeping into my garage fiddling with my spray gun. :rolleyes: :angry3:

Note the cockpit side of the glass. I removed the pilot sliding window and will scratch build a window slid to the aft as if the pilot is searching for those downed allied crews in Japanese waters. I should do the otherside, but artistic license worries me. Yes the cockpit glass still has the sprue on. If I don't take it off and screw it up, I can take it back for a refund, right?

More to come...

Attachments

• DSCF1860.JPG
    DSCF1860.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF1861.JPG
    DSCF1861.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF1862.JPG
    DSCF1862.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF1863.JPG