Show Your Workbench (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good call, Terry. My stuff is just spread out everywhere. I think I even have a spare tackle box out on the garage...I know there's no shortage of tool boxes.

Thanks for the ideas everyone!

Well, this is my workbench. It's an old drafting table on my enclosed back porch. A little cold in the winter but I have a space heater and my old sterio out there to keep me company. I have an air line with regulator, pressure gauge, moisture trap and couplings for 3 airbrushes on the right side wall. The line runs down to the basement to my tank compressor. That way I don't have to listen to it cycling on and off.

P5131943.JPG
P5131945.JPG

Last edited:
happy0034.gif

Now that is a neat set-up Glenn, everything to hand and I love the newspaper bench top cover, very simple but very effective but I bet it's a bitch if that tiny, must have piece, flicks out of the tweezers.......

:hotsun: :hotsun:

this is my workbench..
dsc00392q.th.jpg

i use it also for my another hobby..:oops:

Last edited:
Now that's a good load! LOL Used to have a 308 Norma Magnum, Mauser 98 action with a supreme barrel, 180 gr bullet. Forget what we used to load it to? Big bang tho!

Now that's a good load! LOL Used to have a 308 Norma Magnum, Mauser 98 action with a supreme barrel, 180 gr bullet. Forget what we used to load it to? Big bang tho!

Bloody Sh!t, why do I double click !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back