Show Your Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's mine. I am very lucky to have half a basement to work in. The room makes a GREAT workshop, and as you can see, my mess has expanded to take over the entire area.

Pic 1 - workbench. I'm not much for neatness.

Pic 2 - reference area

Pic 3 - 'machine' area. Paint booth and vacuform

Pic 4 - stash

Pic 5 - paint booth

Pic 6 - vac machine

Pic 7 - plans and parts

Attachments

• workshop1.jpg
    workshop1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 228
  • workshop2.jpg
    workshop2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 218
  • workshop3.jpg
    workshop3.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 218
  • workshop4.jpg
    workshop4.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 224
  • workshop5.jpg
    workshop5.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 221
  • workshop6.jpg
    workshop6.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 218
  • workshop7.jpg
    workshop7.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 217
Got room for two? :lol::lol:

YES !! actually room for several. Don't know why you'd want to leave sunny Florida for Iowa though.

I have just started hosting our local model club the second Saturday of the month for seminars. We meet for our contests the last Saturday of the month at a Hobby Shop.

Not sure if i'd leave but.. we don't do basements down here the only similar thing our work spaces share is the modeling table. :lol: Awesome setup, wonder what the wife thinks of it!

My area doesnt have modeling clubs (I don't think)..

wonder what the wife thinks of it!

My area doesnt have modeling clubs (I don't think)..

I'm sad to say, my wife is disabled with M.S. and has never seen the downstairs. The reason i got back into modeling after 20+ years away is to give me a release, I'm her full-time care giver now.

If your area doesn't have a club, why not start one? Do you have a local hobby shop? That would be a great place to start.

Great set up Hawk ! Mags, check out the IPMS (USA) for the nearest branch, or Chapter I think they're called in the 'States. Pretty sure there's a Florida branch, but don't know where. Good idea to set uip your own - just put a notice in the LHS and see what response you get.

Mags,

Here's the locations for the Local Florida chapters:

IPMS/USA Chapters in Florida

Clearwater
Davie
Ft. Lauderdale
Gainesville
Jacksonville
Jacksonville
Melbourne
Ocala
Pensacola
Venice
Vero Beach

Nice setup Aaron, like it very much but it's no excuse to slacken on the pictures, we want more of them, plenty more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back