Show Your Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My workbench :)
IMG_1398.JPG

Some of you guys are real sick....I mean how do you find anything when it all neat and tidy ...and clean?

I cleaned mine up for Bill's recent visit.....now I can't find anything....it's....all....in NEW different places now....

I am new at this again after 35 yrs I would like to know what other tools and supplies I need to do the job right. I know I need an air brush,but after going nuts and buying over 50 kits in the last few months the overseer has told me to put that one on the back burner for now. She tells me the mortgage has to be paid,we need to buy food,gas,electricity,that sort of thing. I for one think she is way out of line here.:lol: I am addicted.This is what I have come up with so far. Any suggestions? I know when my workbench looks like Meat's that I am on the right flight path.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    580.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    759.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    799.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    717.5 KB · Views: 109
Looking really very good. I think a metal ruler , a couple of needle files and a few thin drill bits would be a nice addition to the stuff.

Ok, I got the metal ruler,and what sizes of drillbits should I get and Needle file sizes. I am totally dedicated to this and want to have all the weapons available

The pinch tweezers are invaluable, the drill index is shown with a x-acto so you can see how small they are, the magnifiying glass is because I'm old, and the nail file has six different grits on one stick, I also use the flat ones. Some of the best stuff can be found in a beauty supply isle!

tools1.jpg

tools2.jpg

Thanks Meat for that valuble tidbit on drill sizes and pinch tweezers.BTW I asked the Furer for a mag light for Xmas. I'm blind to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back