Someones been cheating...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You feel pissed off a lot then Les?

Attachments

• bs_494.jpg
    bs_494.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 608
Hi lanc hows it hanging?
I thought id better show the flag for the old stringbag after all the flak shes been getting

Attachments

• bs_116.jpg
    bs_116.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 584
It takes quite a bit to get me pissed off.... I used to be a professional at confrontations..... Old habits die hard..... Better to be aggresive than defensive, but always be as aggressive as u can be in a defensive position....

My personality is generally aggressive to start with, and I play hockey 1-2 times a week, so that makes it that much more accelerated I suppose.....

I think we Americans are more "in your face" than most Europeans like. I work for a multinational company and they sometimes have asked us to tone down our responses to some customers. I think what Americans see as assertive, some Europeans see as being aggressive. Les, I don't see you as agressive, more of a no shit guy. You tell it like it is. I like that in a person because you know exactly where they stand. There is no gray area.

I like that quality in people too. There's nothing worse than a two-faced person! Just tell it like you see it!
Of course there are times when a bit of diplomacy is called for, but don't over do it.

Ive got bother at the moment with a dick head at work who keeps banging his gums together with upper managment. in the past we just used to give the knobs a good slapping now its all gone politically correct you arn't even allowed to swear at people these days. the've all turned into a load of bleeding poofs.

Political correctness has gotten ridiculous. People aren't bald anymore, the Follicularly challenges, dead is biologically challenged, etc. I don't want to use sugar coated labels for things, or worry about offending. Sheesh! I don't call a spade a spade, I call it a frickin' shovel. Sometimes it's better to just say nothing than to sugar coat it.

You remember what happened as a result of flower power, right? The Punk movement!
Sooner or later (I hope to hell sooner!) a large part of society is going to become so sick and tired of the "politically correct" garbage, that an opposing movement will take hold. One devoted to rudeness, prejudice (the general kind, not necessarily racial), and just plain nastiness! :twisted:

Seriously, you can't simply suppress human nature. It failed in the sixties, and it's going to ultimately fail again. Can't be done!

You'd think people would learn. I guess that probably why we are all interested in history, so some things won't be repeated. If the whole world (or darn near) goes to war now, it won't be like the last time. The weapons today are much more efficient at killing, and much scarier. It certainly wouldn't last as long as WWII, that is for sure.

Nonskimmer said:
You remember what happened as a result of flower power, right? The Punk movement!
Sooner or later (I hope to hell sooner!) a large part of society is going to become so sick and tired of the "politically correct" garbage, that an opposing movement will take hold. One devoted to rudeness, prejudice (the general kind, not necessarily racial), and just plain nastiness! :twisted:

Seriously, you can't simply suppress human nature. It failed in the sixties, and it's going to ultimately fail again. Can't be done!

Bring it on!

:lol:

No, you didn't. We just read your mind.

"I'm whizzing with the door open, and I LOVE IT!"...now where did I hear that? :?:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back