The Next Generation Group Builds Listing (2 Viewers)

Is anyone else working on the Battle of Kursk GB?

DBII
 
DB, have a 1:76 SdKfz 124 Wespe planned, time allowing...
 
Very nice...always loved the SdKfz 250/251 series...

(Btw, you possibly already know this, but SdKfz is the abbreviation for Sonder Kraftfahrzeug - Specialised Motortransport)
 
i just got to order 5 bf110s and i am sorted
 
I just had an idea while eating a strawberry iced poptart...

How about a GB that focus' on unusual camos - like tug planes, Master of Ceremonies, test camo planes? I just posted a thread about a guy in the Navy that came up with some great, wild schemes. Might be something different.
 
yeah, I read on FB. I'll be sending him a chocolate fudge one with mold for xmas.
 
Sorry to dig this up again, but I was looking at the listing, and it has the Eastern Front build right now, which is fine, but the next one is Focke-Wulfs/Messerschmitts. I'm just thinking there will already possibly be a large number of Focke-Wulfs and Messerschmitts in the current GB?
 
Not necessarily. Though it is a possibility I think that majority of entries will be Soviet aircraft. I don't see a problem with GB listing and timetable.
 
Not necessarily. Though it is a possibility I think that majority of entries will be Soviet aircraft. I don't see a problem with GB listing and timetable.

And that may be the case Igor, just thought I'd bring it up.
 
Besides, as I see it Focke Wulfs Messerschmitts Group Build also includes: Bf 110, Me 210/410, Me 163, Me 262, Fw 200, Fw 44, and so on and so forth. Large number of possible entries apart from Bf 109 and Fw 190 wouldn't you agree. :D
 
Two suggestions
1)Training aircraft
2)or aircraft or squadrons with a hometown or regional aspect either been built or crewed by or even a squadron with ties to your area
 
Group Build listing is concluded for the time being... But, training aircraft can be squeezed into some Group Builds already on the list, even in Focke Wulfs Messerschmittts GB (Fw 44 for example). It all depends on preferences and imagination of the participants. As for second suggestion we already have something similar scheduled for mid next year - Home Country Modern Aircraft GB.
 
Last edited:
I suggested trainers when the current list was voted on and set. Didn't make the list.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back