The ol' Contrail Conspiracy thing (again)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GrauGeist

Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
Alright everyone, pull the tin-foil hat chinstraps a bit tighter, unplug the phone from the wall and turn down the lights, it's time to talk a little about....

CONTRAILS!!

I came across this post over at FaceBook, in a group that's devoted to Cloud Photography. I just had to reply for a few reasons, but you'll notice that these deadly, malicious and sometimes downright pesky contrails mysteriously started during the 40's and I had to jump in and post my two cents worth (which nowdays is about $1.10 - adjusted for inflation)...

They start out by stating:
Have you ever noticed strange long trails of a cloud like stream that slowly spreads out, that had come as a stream from a large plane or planes, some cris-crossing or some just on going parallel. Sometimes the colour has been orangy in the evening.

This is not jet trails, but chemicals trails, of expanding spray material, look like clouds as they slowly spread out, to fall slowly down to large populations in North America elesewhere. Lots of tests show toxic substances accumulated after awhile, like barium, fungus, toxic agents.
This happened in tests over Minneapolis, Winnipeg, in the early 60's which was unclassified, proven true, as spraying toxins testing on people to find out results, just prior to the U.S. heading into the Vietnam War.

They would be very abnormal streams that are straight, cris-crossed curved, very many parallel, and just not cloud looking, little less freeform in their shapes.
And go on to say:
Curious. This has been going on since the 40's wirh admission by British American Canadian officials, scientists. It's very scary.
In England many died, it was reported in an investigation, after many of these fly passes went over an area near London, forget the date, but highly unusual, --that so many would die in a short period after masses of streams fell down to the earth, were inhaled into lungs of many, causing coughing, spiitting blood, pnemonia, respitory deadly ailments, lesions, not being able to breathe, etc. Many in the hospital in a short period, many old, but a cross section too. It's happening. Look in Google 'search' on 'Chem-trails'.

Website Address (I removed the link, ask me for the site addy if you wish to see it)

Website Address (I removed the link, ask me for the site addy if you wish to see it)

I think they show pictures. What do you think? Thank you for listening.
I just posted on my site.

- I removed thier name and info for this posting

And here's my reply:
Naturally, it's been going on since the 40's, as high-altitude flight was made possible by advances in World War II combat aircraft, both bombers and fighters.

You'll find that altitudes where contrails are formed, have temperatures far below freezing and you introduce an internal combustion engine's exhaust, which has temperatures starting at 1,200 degrees (but can be as high as 12,000 - depending on engine type) combined with hydrocarbons wants to expand in that cold, dry environment. If you have any doubt about that, look at your vehicle's exhaust when you start it on a cold morning. That water vapor is the same thing, just not on a scale of a jet engine in sub-arctic temps.

So basically, you take really cold air, cram it into a confined space, compress it and add fuel vapor and then explode it. Voila! Out comes your super-heated, rapidly expanding, water-vapor laden exhaust.

No conspiracy there, just real basic mechanical stuff going on...

I didn't use exact specs with details, because I wanted to get a general idea across, but I suspect this might be a losing battle...

Ya' think? :lol:

I see you are out there fighting windmills again GG...:lol:

Wheels
Um...well...

Maybe :lol:

I think the best thing to do is try and educate 'em, as most folks these days don't understand how things work.

They just go out and get into thier cars, oblivious to how it works. Aside starting it and adjusting the mirror occasionally, the only real technical knowledge they have, is where the cupholder is and where the gas goes.

Understanding how an internal combustion engine works can de-mystify a number of things...contrails included...

Who knows GG maybe you'll get lucky and stumble across a reasonable set of conspiracy nuts. :dontknow:

Good luck and keep us updated, I have a feeling this is going to get real interesting real fast. :evil4:

Wheels

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

I think ur just beating a dead horse there GG.

Man, I love how these nutball sites never can spell-check anything, nor can they provide proof of the "admission by British American Canadian officials, scientists." Unless its to link to another tinfoil hat site.

Good luck with that. I remember seeing a discussion in Russian over one of my F-22 vapor shots. One person described it as "magnesium particles falling off the airframe". LOL.

have posted this in the past but a college town of bozo's, Ashland Oregon 45 miles from me has somehow delegated itself in my state as a no fly over town due to the scaredness of it's population of so called chem trails o the jets flying from Portland to Frisco and vice-versa. the twon is whacked anyway with new age culture from back in the 60's when I lived there, and the hippies of my age have stayed or moved back to put the town back in the stoner ages.

it's all a bunch of crock but this type of thinking is really invading the southern Orygun society

Good luck on it Grau. The problem with your answer is it was logical, focused and accurate. The tin foil hat brigade will never believe it. You are obviously a paid agent of the govt. To them, you probably commute back and forth to work in a black helicopter.

Um...well...

Maybe :lol:

I think the best thing to do is try and educate 'em, as most folks these days don't understand how things work.

They just go out and get into thier cars, oblivious to how it works. Aside starting it and adjusting the mirror occasionally, the only real technical knowledge they have, is where the cupholder is and where the gas goes.

Understanding how an internal combustion engine works can de-mystify a number of things...contrails included...

When I went shopping with my ex one time to buy a car, her criteria was if the windshield washer fluid worked!

Have fun, GG! I love messing with these kinda dopes!

Last edited:
I tend to agree with most here, GG. You are wasting your time unless you are just spoiling for a fight. They have already made up their minds and sound physics will never get in their way.

I love going toe to toe with these idiots as well as 9-11 conspiracy theorists. On another site some moron took a photo of a bunch of contrails over Syracuse NY and tried to say that the "spray" aircraft fly those patters for maximum coverage. I laid over his photo an IFR en route chart that shows all the Victor Airways in the area and explained what the chart was and what all the blue lines meant. His photo and the chart matched perfectly. Needless to say he never came back after being laughed off the site..

I love going toe to toe with these idiots as well as 9-11 conspiracy theorists. On another site some moron took a photo of a bunch of contrails over Syracuse NY and tried to say that the "spray" aircraft fly those patters for maximum coverage. I laid over his photo an IFR en route chart that shows all the Victor Airways in the area and explained what the chart was and what all the blue lines meant. His photo and the chart matched perfectly. Needless to say he never came back after being laughed off the site..

For every one you expose as a candidate for the Darwin Awards, there are another 10 lurking in the backround, arguing with themselves over posting or not (they generally don't) and forgetting to take their meds.

They'll like roaches. For every one you see, there are another 10. And they'll, inevitable, survive a nuclear war.

When I went shopping with my ex one time to buy a car, her crieria was if the windshield washer fluid worked!
!

Njaco, why oh why did you bother divorcing her. Should've told her to "Wait here while I get the car" (anywhere will do) and then just drive away.

Come to think of it, leaving her in another country would probably be a better idea. Some place in Africa would be nice.

For every one you expose as a candidate for the Darwin Awards, there are another 10 lurking in the backround, arguing with themselves over posting or not (they generally don't) and forgetting to take their meds.

They'll like roaches. For every one you see, there are another 10. And they'll, inevitable, survive a nuclear war.

If they don't kill themselves first, trying to sneak into a concert or sports event(WWC), or by strapping a JATO charge to their 84 Camaro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back