To All The Jews Here...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
;)

Attachments

• hanukkah57.jpg
    hanukkah57.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 186
And Happy Hanukkah Pisis!

Although I was raised in a christian household, it was always made clear that my ancestry was Jewish - my brother's deceased wife was Jewish and he still attends synagogue once and a while.

Shalom!

Happy Hanukkah u Jewish Bastards.... (We always got more toys than the Jewish kids hehe)

Origins of the holiday

Hanukkah, from the Hebrew word for "dedication" or "consecration", marks the re-dedication of the Temple in Jerusalem after its desecration by the forces of Antiochus IV and commemorates the "miracle of the container of oil." According to the Talmud, at the re-dedication following the victory of the Maccabees over the Seleucid Empire, there was only enough consecrated olive oil to fuel the eternal flame in the Temple for one day. Miraculously, the oil burned for eight days, which was the length of time it took to press, prepare and consecrate fresh olive oil.

and one day the Temple will be rebuilt and the Muslims all over the world are going to totally freak, so with that Pisis I hope you are still alive during the dedication of the "neu" Temple. for me I would luv to see it and attend first hand but I'll probably be off this planet way out yonder through the sphere riding my 15,000 dollar road bike putting on hard core miles............. yeah that's how to do it.

Happy H ~ my Jewish friend's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back