Tomahawk MkIIb, RAF 112 Sqn, Eygpt 1941

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

muller

Tech Sergeant
Apr 7, 2008
Hibernia
Sorry I haven't been around lately fellas, lots going on in the real world! :)

Seeing as that 1/32 Stuka has beaten me, well the rivets beat me! I didn't want not to have a finished build in this GB. I got a couple of Trumpeter P-40b's in the post a few days ago, so I'd like to enter one and see if I can get it finished in 10 days! I might be biting off more than I can chew, but I'll give it a go.

Username: Muller
First name: Keith
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1:48
Manufacturer: Trumpeter
Model Type: Tomahawk MkIIB
Details: K (AN413) 112 Sqn RAF, flown by PO Jack Bartle, Eygpt 1941.

jack.jpg

I have to work five 12 hour shifts in the next 10 days so I might be pushing it a bit, so maybe there might be a bit of leeway with not finishing by the 30th???

Cheers KG, a bit of breathing space! :thumbleft:

I did a bit of searching on your build Harrison, no luck I'm afraid in finding the pilot of that crate.

Cheers Wojtek! :)

This build is for both the Aussies and the Brits, Jack Bartle was an Aussie flying in the RAF. He had a kangaroo painted forward of the cockpit. 8) He had 6 1/2 victories, he also earned the DFC.

This particular aircraft was lost while being piloted by PO R Jeffries, KIA 12 Dec 1941. :salute:

Cheers Wojtek! :)

This build is for both the Aussies and the Brits, Jack Bartle was an Aussie flying in the RAF. He had a kangaroo painted forward of the cockpit. 8) He had 6 1/2 victories, he also earned the DFC.

This particular aircraft was lost while being piloted by PO R Jeffries, KIA 12 Dec 1941. :salute:

Yes it is a very nice shark mouthed P-40. I like the kangaroo art print on its fuselage. Waiting for more pics of its build.

Cheers lads, I'm going to aim for this one to be ready by 12 Dec, on the same date 68 years ago it was lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back