US Military what the heck ? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Must be the same prosecutor that charged that Texas Ranger for shooting an illegal immigrant as he came across the border. Get used to this - this is only the beginning.

Article said the charges came from the Iraqi officials after he'd be turned over to them. Going to be very tough to prove that the bloody lip is abuse and didn't come from him or during the capture.

That being said, this is complete and utter bullshit! Legally, I understand it. Realistically, it's crap. The guy could've slammed his face against a wall to do that or gotten it while being captured. If he had a bullet wound in the back of the head from point blank range (that would splatter his brains all over something in front of his head), then you'd have a case for abuse. But this is uttler crap from the Iraqis.

The Seals are right. Put it up in front of a Court Martial. It'll get tossed. Depending on what was said when the statements were taken, it will be the word of the Seals Vs a terrorist.

:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

"The mastermind of the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA security guards in Fallujah in 2004, Ahmed Hashim Abed, whom the military code-named "Objective Amber," told investigators he was punched by his captors — and he had the bloody lip to prove it."

Are you ****ING kidding me?

They should have wasted the piece of sh*t on the spot!

TO

i just dont know what to say this is bang out of order for any nations military to do this .also i have to agree with Lesofprimus someone has forgotten what team means

May not've been a loose-lipped teammate, guys...ever stop to consider how many cellphones have cameras and camcorders these days? EVERYBODY out there has the capability to take "evidence" shots, and Photoshop can do some pretty amazing things. You really have to watch your arse these days.

That being said, I'm taking off the Devil's Advocate hat. The guy ended up with a split lip, he's lucky he didn't end up with a perforated spleen....perforated by his teeth as he "slipped on some soap in the extraction helicopter at 30,000 feet" and landed on his head. Yeah, give these guys a courts-martial. Once the convening board stops laughing, they'll go free. With a harsh admonishment to buy a round at the pub and to not get caught next time.

WTF is this?? Seriously?

The SEALs did thier job and should be commended for a job well done. Tough sh!t that Abed got a fat lip. He's effin' lucky that the team didn't hose the douchebag and report that he "resisted" arrest and deadly force was a result.

And if Abed's fat lip is a huge issue, then what about the Blackwater guards? Where was the concern when this d!ckless wonder and his a-hole pals were butchering them and dragging thier bodies all over Fallujah?

:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

"The mastermind of the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA security guards in Fallujah in 2004, Ahmed Hashim Abed, whom the military code-named "Objective Amber," told investigators he was punched by his captors — and he had the bloody lip to prove it."

Are you ****ING kidding me?

They should have wasted the piece of sh*t on the spot!

TO

That about cover it mate! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I think because of crap like this you're going to see more combatants wind up dead in fear of any collateral damage to any prisoner may result in criminal actions.

As Dan stated as well, I believe someone spoke when they should have kept quiet.

Whatever happened to integrity and loyalty to your team? There were guys I worked in the field with that I flat didn't like on-base, but in the field they were great warriors. Like them or not in either place, you gotta be able to count on them to have your back, and for you to have theirs, always.

I think because of crap like this you're going to see more combatants wind up dead in fear of any collateral damage to any prisoner may result in criminal actions.

Exactly. Notice nobody went to Gitmo after it became a cause celebre? And that was before the surge in Iraq. Word gets around, "Don't take them alive if you don't have to". No prisioners, no loose lips, lawyers, no bs ect. Not saying they're murdering them, just not trying very hard to take them as prisioners, if at all.

The fewer that come back alive, the fewer problems you have. And it's not like the terrorist are taking Allied troops as POWs so there's not much of a down side to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back