Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Can't find it myself Michael. It used to be at the bottom of the Reply box. I notice a lot of :sunglasses: now when people type the number eight. It didn't do it for me now though.....odd

Geo

Last edited:
Can't find it myself Michael. It used to be at the bottom of the Reply box. I notice a lot of :sunglasses: now when people type the number eight. It didn't do it for me now though.....odd

Geo
That emoticon is made using the number 8 and a right parentheses...I used to "disable smileys" in the advanced editor when making a post where those dang things would appear.

With this new layout, I am not sure how to shut them down, so I just keep in mind that any 8 next to a ) will cause that emoticon.

Same thing goes for the word dis-gusting. I put the hyphen in there to prevent the emoticon from showing, otherwise it magically appears as disgusting

I've got to admit that I really like the new ww2aircraft.net, was a bit unsure at first, but not so anymore...

You're doing a top just job Horse and all your hard work is tremendously appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back