What can I say? I'm a warbird fan. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Um...hi. Like I said, I'm into WWII aircraft...all aircraft, actually, among other things...and this seems like a better place to discuss things than the YouTube comments pages. At least here I'm not limited to 500 letters per box, which is good, because I tend to be kinda "verbose", if you know what I mean. So, greetings, one and all, and you'll most likely here from me. Don't be afraid to tell me if I'm full of **** (if that would have been a problem for you), because that's one way I learn new things. So, yeah, "howdy", and etc.
Johnny .45

Welcome aboard....don't worry if you talk Sh!t we have plenty of buckets AND you will have to shovel it yourself!:lol::lol::lol:

...we do wish to keep the place clean and tidy you know...:D

Last edited:
Hello and welcome from England. I live in a state too - or at least that's what my ex-wife call my house!

sign0016.gif

G'day Johnny, welcome to the forum mate nice to have you aboard and you can rabbit on all you want and plenty of folks will join in.

happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Welcome to the forum. You have now joined a family aviation enthusiasts. You will not find a finer gathering of aviation researchers or collection of aviation knowledge anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back