What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Congrats Maria!

Thanks Gnomey. Man, I've paid ALL of my bills today, and there's STILL money left for the rest of the month!?!?
I've GOT to do something about that, then!
And about the badge:
The funny thing is that it was sheer coincidence that I got that badge. It was the only one left.

My good thing today:
My cousin's daughter Mia popped by together with her daughter Sara.
Mia had some nice english books for me, plus some cutlery bags/sleeves, that I can use for my finer fountain pens.

Congrats Maria and Razor. And Maria, it's just dawned on me what the significance of the number is - a certain Bf109E.

Thanks Terry.
Terry - seriously, I had expected you to catch that number a lot sooner than you did.
I'm not angry - I'm disappointed!

5819 hey....Good stuff Maria!!

Mmmmmm!

Last edited:
Reporting the chiropractor to the police. *growls*
Sticking his hand into the front of my panties and groping around to "test" the "sensitivity" is NOT a "chiropractical" treatment.
Eat sh** and die, you mother-f******, chicken-sh**, no-good, yellow-bellied c**k-s***ing son of a b****!!!
Pardon my french, I'm VERY pi**ed off!!!
And it felt damned GOOD to write that report and poke the "Send!"-button.
I know that I prolly won't get very far when it comes to evidence, it's my word against his - but then the cops has got the report, in case more women report the ba***rd.

Last edited:
A knee is just the milder part of what my temper and my imagination can think up. *cackle*
Has any of you guys read Stieg Larsson's "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"?

Anyway, I've had a good talk with 1. My ex. 2. One of my really good female friends, and 3: My mother.
That has helped me a lot.
And so I write a complaint to the National Patient Complaints Board tomorrow and send it off.
He sure as hell ain't going to get away with that sh** - not if I have anything to say.
And *doing* something about this - THAT cheers me up!
That - and you guys and your creative ideas.
Thanks guys! *hugs the gang*

Thanks Crimea_River, but I've also spent the last couple of days being absolutely furious - I guess that's letting off steam for me.
My good thing today?
Talking it through with my parents, that was really good!
Y'know - for a single woman it's always GREAT to get Mom and Dad's full support!
I'm still pi**ed off, but at least it's wearing off.

Shame you are not on this side of the pond. I could let you borrow my backhoe. You could take out your anger on his office, car, house and anything else that he owns, including his B**LS. I used it today to do some rip-and-tear, taking out my frustrations with my now ex-fiance on a new septic system.

Users who are viewing this thread