What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

George, I do get to play almost year round here, but I am a fair weather golfer now. Cost me a new pair of shoes a few years back, I got caught is a downpour about a kilometer away from the clubhouse. I was in shorts so the rain went straight into my shoes! No snow, but we do get the rain. Out of 52 weekends I get to play all but maybe 10. Just lucky down here.

My parents have been spoiling me rotten for the last couple of days.
They gave me a new winter jacket - and perfect timing it was too, as the temperatures dropped below 0 C today, plus new winter shoes and a pair of black Adidas pants w. white stripes.
Plus I got a beanie - funny thing is: I absolutely hate beanies, I think they're so ugly!
I still do, but at least I found out today why people are so crazy about them: They're warm, and they hide hideous hair! *rofl*
And since mom and dad knows that it's very much the end of the month for me, mom's taking me to one of the big supermarkets on sunday, to help me fill my fridge. That makes me feel both incredibly happy and pretty damned moved.
I can't help but feel that I've got some pretty damned awesome parents!

It just dawned on me that the "beanie" you refered to is a hat. At first I thought of a small stuffed animal toy, the "beanie babies" and, well, we will leave it at that.

Once again it's time to load my truck full of hunting stuff and escape the rat race for a few days. Starting at 5:00 p.m. today I have the next 6 days off and into the north woods. Looks like it's going to be a little chilly in the mornings, and I'll have to get up even earlier that I do when I go to work, but hey, it's not work!!!!

Apothic Red

Man this wine is good. Cheap at $13, but very very good. The longer you let it breath, the better it gets. About 1 to 2 hours. Plus it is a very cool bottle.

Yeah this makes me happy tonight...

Users who are viewing this thread