Whats your greatest fear....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There's alot of things out there that give me the creeps, but I don't think they fall into the fear category. And I'm having a problem with ladders/heights, but I can usually work through that with a little will-power. As far as losing my front teeth goes, I've had my face busted a number of times, but what goes around, comes around...that's a given.

If you surf, you must swim...and if you're swimming (especially in deep water), you can be sure there's alot of big, hungry things doing the same :lol:

I think that honestly, the one true fear I posses, is dying alone...

Getting a kick out of this thread!

And I think most of us, if not all, would agree that it's healthy to have/talk about fears.......

As long as we don't LIVE in fear.

Which I don't!

TO

Wow. Check out National Lampoon's "Loaded Weapon" film for the original quote. Phew...

..you need to broaden your horizons.

fear is what you make it gents............though having no little weiner in the morn could be quite troublesome, my pants wouldn't fit right, nor would my spandex bike shorts..............yowser !

A very valid one, Diddy. Now that I have one of my own, I know what you mean. My own father passed away when she was only 5 months old, so she'll never get to know him or remember him or suffer through endless repeats of his same jokes....damn.

I fear the dead, in the sense that I do not touch something that is dead, except for if it is family and I can save their life or something like that. I never go into a grave yard except if I knew someone that was laid to rest there. I do not fear dying myself and it is not as if I think that the dead will come to life and kill me it is just that it shakes my bones to the core. That is the only Fear I have, heights is not that bad for me, I am just very coaches when up high, but I love flying. lol

Greatest fear???

Hmmm, not afraid of spiders or snakes, or heights or ladders.... Did alot of my best work in the dark, I have 3 fake front teeth already and will drink water before Budweiser... Surfed with sharks, jellyfish and the dreaded sea lice, and fu*ked a brown bear in the ass.....

The only thing I fear is my wife.....

Ha ha ha... That was well said Dan! They tried Budweiser here, but it did not work that well with us South Africans. lol

I don't mind insects or arachnids, I hate snails and especially slugs, cold slimy little bastards! Imagine my shock last night when I went outside in the dark to feed the cat. I forgot all about her, she was meowing at the door, I went out with a small cup of dry catfood to put in her bowl (she has a little kennel in the garden where her bowl is) I reached in with cup to where I thought her bowl was, remember, it was dark, and I felt something cold and wet touch my finger. I turned on the torch on my mobile phone and saw this.....

SLUGS.jpg

I had to take a pic, it's like something out of one of those Alien movies! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back