Whats your greatest fear.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Almighty Himself I do fear most!

Different definition of the word "fear" though! :occasion5:

Gonna add to my list....I fear failing. Of going through life thinkin folks are lookin at me and thinkin' "well, there goes the idiot that ____. Couldn't even do that right!". Even worse when you think the same things about yourself.

I have a fear of complete darkness. I guess this comes from my youth. My mother use to lock me in a closet while
she went shopping. I'm talking complete darkness, like you'd find inside a mall, if the lights went out. There are always
several lights on in my house, at night. If we travel, I take a couple of nite-lites.

Charles

Use to spiders no longer now it's cockroaches OOHHH they piss me off and give me the hibbee jeebbees.

Now that I'm older and fatter, I fear ladders or heights more appropriately. But what keeps me up at night is worrying that I might get sick and drain all my life savings to keep me around for another year. I swear to God Almighty, that if I'm diagnosed with cancer I'm off to the hills with my M1911 and one bullet. And honestly I don't fear the latter.

Wow...meeting Jan? I think I just broke out into a cold sweat!!!!
:lol:

Ew! :lol: ;) *hands RA a clean, dry towel*

Zany thing is:
Spiders: Gets caught and then I put them outside with a gentle but firm warning not to show up in my apartment again.
I don't think they listen much, though. ;)
Snakes: Okay as long as they aren't poisonous - or huge.
Other ordinary bugs: Gets squashed.
But show me a caterpillar, the pre-butterfly kind, and I freak out. :lol:

Last edited:
Ew! :lol: ;) *hands RA a clean, dry towel*

Zany thing is:
Spiders: Gets caught and then I put them outside with a gentle but firm warning not to show up in my apartment again.
I don't think they listen much, though. ;)
Snakes: Okay as long as they aren't poisonous - or huge.
Other ordinary bugs: Gets squashed.
But show me a caterpillar, the pre-butterfly kind, and I freak out. :lol:

The CIA would have a good time with yooouuu.Remember they used that as a interragation techique on one those AlQueda boys.

Not a fan of spiders, snakes but what I fear/hate the most is this thing about smashing my teeth, have had nightmares about sledge hammers smacking them out, fallling on my face,having them ripped out and the only thing i can think of that caused this fear is my first dentist, a Dr.Finklestein,maybe I was 5,6years old and this guy was a friggin master torturer, no novacain, no sympathy. I'm sure he's rotting in hell.:evil:

having my great Deutsche Bier stash replaced by watered down piss Budweiser ............... HORRORS !

having my great Deutsche Bier stash replaced by watered down piss Budweiser ............... HORRORS !

Yes I have a fear that all the German, Czech, Belgian, Irish and British beers and all the other decent beers out there will be replaced by crappy piss water Budweiser as well.

That would be the end of the world...

Greatest fear???

Hmmm, not afraid of spiders or snakes, or heights or ladders.... Did alot of my best work in the dark, I have 3 fake front teeth already and will drink water before Budweiser... Surfed with sharks, jellyfish and the dreaded sea lice, and fu*ked a brown bear in the ass.....

The only thing I fear is my wife.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back