A word to forum members: Patience.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Believe it or not, it is the forum membership that makes this forum so great, and believe it or not we do listen to each and everyone of you.

Amen. And for those who may not be aware, the Mod cadre often praise our membership in our discussions behind the scenes. We fully recognize that this forum reputation is NOT built upon Mod admiration, but rather is absolutely the result of member contributions. If anyone is to praise the other, us Mods should be thanking you for such a wonderful experience.

It is only the few who ATTEMPT TO ruin it for the bunch.

Last edited:
I agree that the mods here do a great job and it's the spirit of community that makes this site such a great place to be...but sadly, wherever there's people around, you're bound to find one in the bunch who's going to push their luck :/

Holy crap! I go and make my post and this is what sneaks in??
Ok for the record, I am NOT going to sit in a circle with you guys naked singing Kumbaya!

Where's my damn BB gun???

Last edited:
Heheheh yeah. *chuckle*
Don't remind me, please. *winces* ;)
At least I don't have to undergo a cystoscopy...*winces even more@thought*

Or the after effects of a prostate op!

Back on topic.
I haven't been in Any forum that has as much appeal as this one......
It's the amount and quality of the "personal" contact within the forum keeps me coming back.
To all of you,
Thanks.

We have had our share of squabbles and disagreements, but most of the time, it ends with an agreement to disagree. The key is respect for each other, regardless of whether they are a member or a moderator.

DISCLAIMER: No kumbaya, no hugs, none of that touchy-feely stuff, k? ;)

This is the first Forum that I ever went on, and since then I've looked at others but not found one that I even wanted to make a post on. I guess I just got spoiled here.

Tend to agree with you Glenn, this is the one and only forum I deal with..............................hell, it takes me all my time to muddle through this one each day.

Still trying to figure out the sticky thread. This is what I found in the FAQs and understand it's use as guidelines and such but why would I would I request one?
Capture.JPG

Just curious and thanks

Geo

Yikes...the quote didn't look that small in the preview

Last edited by a moderator:
A "sticky" thread is one that's "anchored" to the top of the list of threads so they don't drop down as other threads are posted over time. This way, an important or popular thread will always be accessible by being "stuck" at the top...

Exactly and someone (no names since I am sure that everyone is aware of this now) wanted his thread sticky'd, and when it was not immediately seen and done by a moderator within a minute, he had a temper tantrum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back