Back in Time to Old Japan

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

CaptVick, loss and grief are universal to the entire human species, and every individual deals with it in their own unique way. to me it is what makes us so endlessly facinating. we are all so identical and have identical problems yet there are 20 billion different solutions to those same problems.
Shinpachi, i think i understood you, each of us is 50-50 though it is sometimes difficult to appreciate the mix until others point out that what you thought was pure you is actually from one of your parents. i look at my children and see parts of their mother and parts of me and how they have melded those parts into something that is unique to them. so yes, my mother and dad are alive in me but as i said, how wonderful it would be to see and be with them just one more time

When a gentleman is handsome, a young lady often tries to take a longer time to talk to him, TEC

I remember myself in San Francisco in/around 1979. I wanted to buy tobacco at a street stall but the owner could not understand my English. I said "Lark, please". "Ha?".
"Lark!".
"What?"
"Would you mind if I may ask you to give me a packet of cigarettes, please???"
"Which one?"
"Marlboro"
"Here it is."

I don't know what was wrong with my "Lark" yet
The owner looked a Chinese but no English no business on the street.

For Japanese the letters "r" and "l" are always problematic, its the same for native North American Indians which adds forther proof to the connection.

The girl didnt speak a word of english and I didnt speak Japanese...she was cute though

For Japanese the letters "r" and "l" are always problematic, its the same for native North American Indians which adds forther proof to the connection.

The girl didnt speak a word of english and I didnt speak Japanese...she was cute though

Wow! I have ever heard that Fukuyama is famous for beauties.
I must visit there once.
Thanks for your information, TEC!

Photo from 43rd Fukuyama Rose Festival

Attachments

• 201005%2F19%2F54%2Fa0009554_22174217.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 98
Thanks TEC.
I understand the Fukuyama Rose Festival is a costume parade which is held in May every year!
Here are many I don't know

Attachments

• img_1046161_41562276_0.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 110
TEC, did you have them wear Japanese school girl outfits? cho hatsuteki seinensha

Mike

I didnt go out with any and even at twenty six I wasnt into schoolgirls. I was told that japanese school uniforms date to the opening up of Japan to the west. The Girls uniform is based on a British sailor and the boy is based on a Prussian soldier....I do know the girls is stil called sailor wear.

TEC, didn't say they were schoolgirls, just that you had them dress up in schoolgirl outfits, you know, like the Monsignor and the naughty schoolgirl
i'm 6'4" and the vietnamese were 4'10" or so, i always felt like a pedophile even when they wore dresses slit to their waist

Thanks Gnomey and guys!

Yesterday, I attempted a small adventure in the precincts of a temple of my neighborhood to find out something.

Yes, it was there.
An old swastika. Wow

Attachments

• PA060152S.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 386
  • PA060156S.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 373
Thanks for your question, Capt. Vick.

We Buddhists call it 卍 "Manji".
We have both left handed and right handed though almost are left handed.

Mike I dont have a schoolgirl fetish OK! Asking a woman to dress as a Japanese schoolgirl is asking her to dress like my father who was a sailor.

TEC, if that's the kind of sailor uniform your dad wore he wasn't in our navy.
Shinpachi, the swastika is an ancient symbol which crosses countries and cultures
1. the buddha is often covered with them
2. the Hindus combine them with the star of david
3. even the Dali Lama gets into the act
4. also an American Indian symbol
5. the cross cultural nature of the swastika

Attachments

• buda_01.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 362
  • hindu+star5+and+swastika.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 853
  • Lama_Nazi_2-381x415.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 396
  • skullcloseup-big.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 350
  • swastica.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
TEC, if that's the kind of sailor uniform your dad wore he wasn't in our navy.
Shinpachi, the swastika is an ancient symbol which crosses countries and cultures

From the waist up they are almost identical and similar to US navy too, where I was the girls uniform was mainly white for the juniors and mainly blue for the high school.

Users who are viewing this thread