**** DONE: 1/24 P-40 - Aircraft in Foreign Service WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just finished "tacking" the canopy on with super-glue. Just a little dab at the top rear and the bottom front. Will let this dry overnight, then attach the rest of the canopy tomorrow. I can't see me trying to glue the whole thing on at one time...... ugh... such a mess.

Also found my bottle of "Future" (It's been MIA for a year or more). After the decals are on, I'll give it a coat of the Future. Pic's tomorrow...

Thanks for all the kind words, Lads...

Charles

Canopy was installed this morning. Here's some pic's with and w/o the flash. Yes, it was 1058 when I took the pic's.

Decals soon...

Charles

Attachments

• DSCN0505.JPG
    DSCN0505.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCN0506.JPG
    DSCN0506.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN0508.JPG
    DSCN0508.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCN0509.JPG
    DSCN0509.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 143
Charles........... I'm going to post the decals that came with the first printing, then you can make the choice of using them or waiting till the reprints are done. I hate holding up "finishing" your bird.....

Put all the decals on the Russian P-40, today. One on the underside of the wings lifted off already, so I put it back on, the used the Future to hold them down. Tomorrow I hope to outline the control surfaces and another coat of Future.

Charles

Attachments

• DSCN0538.JPG
    DSCN0538.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCN0540.JPG
    DSCN0540.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 145

Users who are viewing this thread

Back