**** DONE: 1/32 FW190A-5 - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is where I am at today.Looks ok I guess. I am sure it will look better with the decals on.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    206.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    223 KB · Views: 65
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    222.1 KB · Views: 71
I agree with all, it's looking fine so far. Don't let your enthusiasm for the build make you rush to get it done. Take each step slow and steady - when it's done, it's done, and you'll find you'll be more happy with what you've achieved. As the saying goes 'Rome wasn't built in a day' !

Well,I laid down most of the decals.The only real trouble I had was with the thin dotted lines,trying to get them straight.I am rather happy with my results so far. Now I need to put on some little ones and add the fiddly bits,mask off the windscreen and canopy(with the help of the Eduard mask,which I am still waiting for) Paint the red and green wing lights. Well ,you can see what is left. See my rear stabilizer screw up. Too late to fix this I guess. Oh well. I did not putty over the areas on the fuse indicating this is an 8,but no one but you and I will ever know,and if any of you say anything about that to anyone,I will tell my Mom:lol:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    259.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    222.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    179.9 KB · Views: 88
I am a little confused. Do I put on the center wheel bay covers or do I leave them off. I have looked at pics and some are on and some are not there:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back