**** DONE: 1/48 P-39 Airacobra - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

P-39s was the mount of choice for a large number of the "Kuban Wing" which in turn was the spawn point of over half the Soviet aces.

nice choice aqnd intersting subject for me. Will watch with interest.

ok on with this one.

got the cockpit painted and assembled

DSC_0081.jpg

closed the fuselage

DSC_0094.jpg

i noticed i was missing the exhausts so i raided my Eduard kit and found some 6 stack fishtail exhausts that i filed down to look more like the oval type i needed

DSCF0117.JPG

thanks guy's.

got wings and tail attached, then found the nose wheel leg needed to be attached when the fuselage went together !
managed to get it fitted in the end by chopping off one of the locating pins (should of read the instruction more carefully i suppose.........

thanks guy's.

got wings and tail attached, then found the nose wheel leg needed to be attached when the fuselage went together !
managed to get it fitted in the end by chopping off one of the locating pins (should of read the instruction more carefully i suppose.........

If misreading instructions was a sin you know where we would all eventually end up:twisted:

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back