**** DONE: 1/72 Amiot 143, 3rd Escadrille - Heavies Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Painted the interior and added some items like tanks, piping and a clip board into the interior to make it not as stark. Also added seats and control wheels for the pilot and co-pilot.

Attachments

• Am 143 Interior.JPG
    Am 143 Interior.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 165
Hell's teeth! Looks like that monstosity was flown by a committee! Think they should have stuck to cooking and wine making!
I think the 'co-pilot's' position is actually an alternative position for the pilot, to afford him a (slightly) better view, possibly on the bomb run. Or should that be bomb 'stroll'?!!
Nice work so far mate, looking forward to seeing this come together.

Thanks fellas.

Attached the glued the fuselage together, added the wings then puttied and primed.

The Mrs is still picking out the fabric for the drapes :lol:

Attachments

• Am 143 primed.JPG
    Am 143 primed.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 139
For an ugly, angular slab of a flying machine, it looks great VB. It nearly beats the Wildcat for the silliest looking aircraft prize!! Notice I said 'nearly'!!

No Terry, it does beat the Wildcat.

I think your being a bit irrational when it comes to the Wildcat's physical appearance :lol: :lol:

Oh Great work !!!

Going great VB! Picked a colour scheme? Can't imagine there would be a lot of after market decals around on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back