**** DONE: 1/72 Blenheim Mk.IV - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And sides dry fit together.

Now I have gone to the turret atop this little bugger, what a crappy turret assembly. I have an internal photo, attached, that shows the innerds. Do I do this or... damn. And where did that other seat back come from????? double damn.

Did the turret rotate? It has a pretty big opening where the guns are and would sure let in a lot of air if it pointed forward! damdamdam

****send someone after me if I ever Ever post that I am doing a second plane for a GB!!!!!!!

Attachments

• GB18 Dvdsn Blenhm 18.jpg
    GB18 Dvdsn Blenhm 18.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 69
  • part 2.JPG
    part 2.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Brilliant! Don't know now how detailed I can get, but that helps heaps.
That's the Canadian version in Davidson's markings?

Painting the interior tomorrow.

Yeah, and my bl00dy airbrush is giving up the ghost. Got the green painted, just. I think the air valve, inlet trigger valve. I may have to order a replacement. But at least the interior is painted. Bomb bay is black and just the bombs to paint and install.

Will use the above turret photos to do someething with it.

Do Not Enter, that's like an invitation to kids and adults now adays to enter! :D hehehe

Just seat belts and the yoke as far as I'm concerned.
Panel is just decals punched out of a sheet of instruments, roughly placed where they belong. Best I could do at this scale.
Will now see what I can do with the turret.

Attachments

• GB18 Dvdsn Blenhm 19.jpg
    GB18 Dvdsn Blenhm 19.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 67
The turret rotated 60 degrees port or starb via foot controls, and the gun(s) rotated 40 degrees left or right in the turret via hand controls.

Yea, I'm starting to think the same way. Now I wondering if I'm going to finish either of my entries in this GB on time.

Wouldn't be that bad if we were speed building out of the bl00dy box.
But then I've never claimed to be Really smart tho,
and I get so stuck on doing Davidson flown aircraft.......
I gotta Start with one and not stick a second one in!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back