Done : Bf109G-6 Yellow 9 of JG54 Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

25da_1.jpg

Found this one for $9.99 free shipping.....

All small details are always the pain.:lol:
Have you thought about magnifying glasses? I think these are much better.

You mean you did that instrument panel WITHOUT a magic flying glass? If so, f***ing brilliant!! The rest of the cockpit is darned good as well, great work Dan!

Thanks Jan and Terry....

No magnifyer Terry..... It came out satisfactory for how much it'll be seen....

Im gonna be in waiting mode real soon, as I have to wait till the gondolas from Wayne get in... I have to drill out the holes that the gondolas attach to, and Im not sure where they gotta go.... That means I cant join the wings together yet.....

Just purchased the magnifyer off of ebay, but it'll take a week to get here...

The gondolas were immediately outboard of the wheel bays Dan. Don't think I've got an accurate plan, but I have got some good pics at the right angle, and can photoraph the underside of my G14, if that will help?

Thanks Karl and Wayne... For something that small with no magnifyer, I think it came out pretty frickin good, especially since my skills are minor.....

Thanks again for helpin me get this profile worked out Wayne....

And theres alot I can still do with this while waiting on ur package, so the Corsair can wait.... I just joined the fuselage halves together last night, so fillin and sanding will be the order of the day....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back