Done : Bf109G-6 Yellow 9 of JG54 Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok, tommorrow I have some time so I will check the stat sheets that came with the decals. I've kept them around here somewhere - thought I sent them to ya. My bad.

I didn't order them for any specific reason, just a good price at the time.

But I did keep the sheets.

I did.

I swear.

somewhere.

:)

Then we're in bizzness... U are the proverbial "Man" my Lacrosse Wielding Lacrosse Bretheren....

I can tell its a 9./JG53 crate, but whose and from where???

You're welcome.....this aircraft is 9/JG54...early 44, same time frame and staffel as Yellow 1 of Staffel Kapitan Wilhelm Schilling!.....already being done on the GB...and Fritz Ungar also flew in this staffel in Yellow 6...later flying the D-9...

The pilot of Yellow 9 is unknown to me....

I found them!! Sorry I didn't ship them with the decals. Hope they help.

Attachments

• img080.jpg
    img080.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 79
  • img081.jpg
    img081.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 68
  • img082.jpg
    img082.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 66
  • img083.jpg
    img083.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 63
Thanks a million for those Chris, the make it sooooooo much easier for me to know what I got man.... Theres a couple GREAT profiles there that may make me purchase a kit or 2 to build... I love Bartles Red13 and the Finnish crate especially....

Unfortunatly, it seems now beyond doubt that none of them are gonna work for this build....

Wayne, any luck findin what Im gonna need in ur spares to make my G-14 tall tail into the G-6 non-Erla w/tail profile u found for me???

Attachments

• Bf109G-6_Yellow-9_JG54_thm.jpg
    Bf109G-6_Yellow-9_JG54_thm.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 69
I love Bartels '109's as well Dan, when I'm done I'll have FOUR of them! Saw that they didn't include the white spiral for the spinner here either... :( Heinz Knoke's "Black 1" is a keeper as well! I think that I have a '109 somewhere with a red/white spinner somewhere....need to find her! :lol:

How about some inspiration young man...?:D

Looking great Brother! :thumbright:

Attachments

• Battle_over_the_Reich.jpg
    Battle_over_the_Reich.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 58
Er..green up, blue down.....sh*t, I'm inverted! Nice pic Jan.
Cockpit's looking good Dan. I couldn't quite tell from the pics, but the oxygen regulator, on the starboard cockpit wall, is it painted yet? If not, it should be a mid-blue colour. I guess it will seem small after your Dora, especially as it's a '109, narrow, cramped, smelly, hard seat and no headroom cockpit!

Looks great Dan!

Er..green up, blue down.....sh*t, I'm inverted! Nice pic Jan.
Cockpit's looking good Dan. I couldn't quite tell from the pics, but the oxygen regulator, on the starboard cockpit wall, is it painted yet? If not, it should be a mid-blue colour. I guess it will seem small after your Dora, especially as it's a '109, narrow, cramped, smelly, hard seat and no headroom cockpit!

No kidding! My brother is working on a 1/32 G-14, and I'm doing my 1/32 Dora, and the Dora's really not that big a plane, but man is it ever bigger than the 109.

For people who don't live in Oz.:lol:

BTW Nice progress Dan.Keep working.....:)

Attachments

• Battle_over_the_Reich_.jpg
    Battle_over_the_Reich_.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 75
Mein Gott Franz! Der 'Amis' have der new tactic to try und fool us! Those sky gangsters are making mit der upside down formation flying! Vell, zwei can make der playing of that game....

LMAO.....

Thanks guys.... I dislike this scale and I havent even put the fudelage halves together and instal the tail....

THATS gonna be a sh!tty day..........

Yea I still have work to do Terry, including the panel and the O2 reg... Gotta figure somethin out for the blue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back