Done : Bf109G-6 Yellow 9 of JG54 Gruppe Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Standard mid blue, spot of white, to roughly match the colour of the 'Windows' banner, top and bottom of the monitor screen. That should do it! Don't matter if it appears a little too light, it'll stand out more in the shadow of the cockpit. Remember the smaller scale - it'll have an effect on 'scale colour', so don't be frightened to experiment with a lighter dry-brush over the cockpit parts. If you think you've overdone it, just dry-brush again, with a darker shade - piece of p!ss.

U are the fu*kin man Wayne, no matter what these other as*holes say about u.....

Did alittle work on the cockpit yesterday... Got the blue O2 unit painted, as well as some scrath built stuff... The damn cockpit it so frickin small.... U should see me tryin to paint the guages on the panel...

Jesus Aged Christ.... The biggest problem is gettin the red and yellow frame for the 2 guages on the right hand side... Its a joke... Ive tried 3 times to get it right and all 3 times they look like sh!t....

Yep, how come we could do this sh!t when we were younger?!!
Don't worry too much Dan, in this scale, most of the detail won't show up clearly. It's the impression that counts - honest!!!
WHAT scale Chris?? You gotta be joking - I can't even SEE that scale, never mind paint it!!!

You'll have to get yourself one of those 'Helping Hands' jobbies, with the magnifying glass on the stand Dan. One of the best things my ex-wife ever bought me - don't know how I'd manage without it!

Do it Dan.....even I have a magnifying light for some stuff....

.....AND what are the as*holes saying Dan.....:shock: :D

whatever it is U pr!cks.....put 'SIR' in front of it and show some f*cking respect!:lol: :lol:

Dan, this is what I use. It has two clips that allows me to change mag glasses if needed and to hold stuff. Actually got it online a few years ago for a decnt price. Real handy.

Attachments

• Picture%20049.jpg
    Picture%20049.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 74
That's the thingy! They're available with a magnifying glass attached on the centre 'beam' as well. They should be around $8 to $10, possibly less in the 'States, as the average price here is about £5 to £6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back